Originally from Seattle, Washington, Dr. Mark Wallace had made Minnesota his home for over a decade. A firm advocate for quality education, Dr. Wallace has taught Dental School at the University of Washington for over a decade, to properly train new dentists entering this demanding field of medicine.
- Affiliate Assistant Professor & Instructor at the University Of Washington School of Dentistry, Seattle, Washington.
- 35 years of extensive clinical experience
Dr. Bremseth was raised in New Hope/Plymouth area. He graduated from St. Olaf College with a double major in Chemistry and Norwegian. He then earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Minnesota Dental School. After graduating from Dental School he then completed a residency in Advanced General Dentistry. With 27 years of experience, comfortable, gentle dentistry is very important to Dr. Bremseth.
Dr. Theis graduated from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry. Soon after graduation, Dr. Theis opened his practice in Bloomington. He has completed advanced courses at the Las Vegas Institute for Excellence in Dentistry. He is an active volunteer at his church and the Bloomington community.
- Over 35 years of dental experience
- Extensive training in Neuromuscular (TMJ) dentistry
- Active in the local community